Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest UnidoxHosting

TrueChemistree

9 posts in this topic

Just something I am working on, it will be using the Facebook social graph to match people on top of simple questions instead of having people fill out 100's of questions. I am also using dynamic algorithms that allow you to weigh certain traits people have to better match.

http://truechemistree.com/index.php

Follows and / or tweets are much appreciated.

Any input is welcomed.

Followed. Looks like a nice idea, but do you think theres already too many dating sites out there?

Cool beans, bub. PS: I love your hosting services!! Glad I had my friend go through you guys.

Nice name, read some of your blog and looks like you've investigated alot into it. Best of luck!

Followed. Looks like a nice idea, but do you think theres already too many dating sites out there?

Well most if not all dating sites operate on a static algorithm. For example, ask 100's of questions while only using pre-specified weights to judge match percentage. What we are working on are dynamic algorithms. For example, instead of answering 100's of questions, we simply pull data from your Facebook account, compare likes, groups, friends, networks ect and have it optional to answer questions. With information from your "social graph" we can then put our math to the test comparing based on personal traits such as some listed in the video. The trick is, adding dynamic weights. For example, if you look here: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3673/ui1h.png we allow the user to add their own weights to certain traits and in doing so allows the matches to have the same or similar weights as well.

This idea and concept is fairly new, and if we gain enough support and our matching algorithm gets tested thoroughly I am certain we will take of.

Cool beans, bub. PS: I love your hosting services!! Glad I had my friend go through you guys.

Thanks :). We really appreciate your business. How are we doing so far?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0