Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XSH-Alex

Who do you co-locate with/rent from?

61 posts in this topic

Colocrossing.com is great, bandwidth and overall service. I had a year of rental service with them and never had an issue.

I colo at Continuumdatacenters.com located just outside of Chicago. Their service is inexpensive and overall good. I am going on 6 months with Continuum, never had an issue.

Thx!

Mikey, if you ever decide to expand/move, let me know, we'll take good care of ya. We always like to see past customers return.

Thx!

Mikey, if you ever decide to expand/move, let me know, we'll take good care of ya. We always like to see past customers return.

Thanks Jon, I'll keep that in mind.

Ubiquity Servers is great, they will respond to you via live support, telephone or email. They are really fast too. Very satisfied with my change to them.

Thanks,

Marcus T.

We colocate with various providers in Europe:

UK - Gamingdeluxe.co.uk

NL - Leaseweb.com

DE - Velia.net

We are currently reviewing our options in US, why the above posts are really useful.

I have been with http://continuumdatacenters.com/ in Chicago for what feels like 2 years now.

They run with Ubiquity - if you buy a ubiquity space in Chicago you are highly likely going to be put in their space located at continuums facility - so save the $$ - buy direct from continnuuummm if you want ubiquity Chicago.

I use FDCServers. I know alot of people "hate" them but I have never had any issues with any of my servers hosted there.

I use FDCServers. I know alot of people "hate" them but I have never had any issues with any of my servers hosted there.

The fact that FDCServers don't have backup generators and that their datacenter looks like a trash dump may be part of that :rolleyes:

It very well could be the reason. Probably one of the reasons they don't have an SLA but I've been using them since 2004 with very little down time.

I'm sending a box over to wholesale internet tomorrow. I'm quite eager to see how it works out. If something goes wrong, or we decide to add another location, we'll probably go with Colounlimited out of Dallas.

I'm sending a box over to wholesale internet tomorrow. I'm quite eager to see how it works out. If something goes wrong, or we decide to add another location, we'll probably go with Colounlimited out of Dallas.

I'm getting a box with ColoUnlimited in a week or two.

^w00t you'll have to let me know how that goes! CoreXchange seems like a good company and coloU is owned by them, so I'm not really too worried, but interested to see how well things work out!

^w00t you'll have to let me know how that goes! CoreXchange seems like a good company and coloU is owned by them, so I'm not really too worried, but interested to see how well things work out!

Alright, will do. I have heard great stuff about them.

Let me know how WholeSale Internet goes, they are always lurking at the back of my head.

If your looking for great place to collocate your servers I'd for sure go to SteadFast, QuadraNet, RackSRV, and WholesaleInternet. SteadFast can do Chicago, IL and New York, NY and QuadraNet does Dallas, TX and Los Angels, CA. RackSRV is great for London, UK. Also if your looking for some place really cheap and want to save a ton of money i'd say go to WholesaleInternet they host Kansas City, KS locations. My company collocates with every single one of these companys and they have been wonder to deal with.

Just rented a dedicated with Single Hop. I have to say that so far, I had no issues at all. Great support & Sales Associates are very nice.

Most people prefer colo crossing but I have been using ubiquity for year's have only had one outage ever with them and was reimbursed for a whole month of hosting charges.

Most people prefer colo crossing but I have been using ubiquity for year's have only had one outage ever with them and was reimbursed for a whole month of hosting charges.

How much stuff do you have at Ubiquity?

How much stuff do you have at Ubiquity?

Starting out with colocrossing for our new server since Jon offered us such a great deal! Seeing how that goes I will post a review after a few months.

Edited by Ryanhz