Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Nate

BoxObsessed.com Grand Opening

15 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I'd like to get everyones thoughts about our new company and design. We have been working hard over the past few months coming up with design and marketing ideas. Let us know what you think!

www.boxobsessed.com

The site and whmcs integration were done by Payton.

Cheers!

Nice site. I found a small bug:

Go to the 'Company' page and scroll down.

It shows:

"Trial Period

We offer a free trial period of 45 days. If you're not satisfied with your hosting for any reason, you can get your money back no questions asked. We strive to provide "... and there is nothing else.

Edited by XSH-Alex

Now, the question I have, is why copy and paste? Come up with your own material.. For instance, your Privacy Policy and terms of service.

Edit: Even the about us page is partially if not completely copy and pasted.

Edited by Marcus

Marcus, the terms of service and privacy policy were used with permission. It made no use to involve a lawyer for something so general to the hosting industry. You should know this as well, seeing as how your TOS is being used elsewhere also.

Risen Angel, Thank you for the comment.

Marcus, the terms of service and privacy policy were used with permission. It made no use to involve a lawyer for something so general to the hosting industry. You should know this as well, seeing as how your TOS is being used elsewhere also.

Risen Angel, Thank you for the comment.

You contacted the ORIGINAL owner of the TOS? Sorry, "your TOS"? I do not own a website. I figured since you said "New company" that maybe you used original stuff and content on your order pages, terms of service and privacy policies. Maybe I'm mistaken, are you a branch of a bigger company?

Kindest regards,

Marcus

Overall, the design concept for your hosting website is well balanced. Colors work well, the pages are not overloaded with information, and it is easy to navigate.

On a side note, how is Box Obsessed going to be different and/or unique from other current web hosts? What is the benefit of switching to Box Obsessed?

Nate, I am not trying to be a pain the butt. However, in the future I may look for a new personal webhost.. I have been scammed in the past by a webhost, and do not want it to happen again.

I just question the reliability of a company, when it seems everything they have is copy and pasted. After looking further I see you have many knowledge-base articles. I then see each is copy and pasted. Did you get permission from each site they are from? Do you credit the original typers of everything on your site?

Your design is nice.

Nate, I am not trying to be a pain the butt. However, in the future I may look for a new personal webhost.. I have been scammed in the past by a webhost, and do not want it to happen again.

I just question the reliability of a company, when it seems everything they have is copy and pasted. After looking further I see you have many knowledge-base articles. I then see each is copy and pasted. Did you get permission from each site they are from? Do you credit the original typers of everything on your site?

Your design is nice.

I would appreciate an answer to my question, as I know for a fact there is at least 2 other members here questioning the same thing.

Marcus, If anybody has any doubts about the reliability of our company they are more than welcome to sign up for our free 45-day trial. If you aren’t happy with the service we provide we will grant you a full refund. If you would like to question the validity of our content and site please contact us personally with a DMCA.

Edited by Nate

We have gotten a ton of great feedback about our design and everyone seems to love it, thanks again guys!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0