Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Busterifle

So it's about to be NFL Season !

12 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone here was a football fan " American Football" see if anyone would rep their team and share their super bowl predictions. :D

Of course i'll start off saying I hope to see my San Diego Chargers versus the New Orleans Saints in the Superbowl, that would be one good game. Two firey quarterbacks with great offenses & defenses alike!

If I owned a television in my house, I would probably watch NFL. Having cable became too expensive for me a few years ago, ever since, I stopped watching tv. Besides, I never kept interest in football; however, if I could be a "bandwagon-fan" I'd shout "Da Bears!"

I'm a Ravens and Vikings fan. It might have something to do with my love for the color purple, and that I really like Flacco and Favre.

@Mikey: Football isn't as much fun to watch alone. You gotta find some people who are really enthusiastic about it and watch it at their house or at sports bars.

@Buster: I only started getting into football during the middle of last year's season, so I can't really make good predictions yet. :P I'm joining a fantasy football league with some friends this season, though.

I'm a Ravens and Vikings fan. It might have something to do with my love for the color purple, and that I really like Flacco and Favre.

@Mikey: Football isn't as much fun to watch alone. You gotta find some people who are really enthusiastic about it and watch it at their house or at sports bars.

@Buster: I only started getting into football during the middle of last year's season, so I can't really make good predictions yet. :P I'm joining a fantasy football league with some friends this season, though.

I think the Ravens are gonna be beast this year. I can't say the same about the Vikings, but that's good! Football is an exciting sport to watch. I mean honestly I watch baseball still lol... But good luck in your fantasy league, psst if i we're you i'd pick the Ravens,Chargers,Jets,Steelers, or the Vikings Defense

for QB get either Rivers,Brees,Matt Schuab,Tony Romo, maybe even Kyle Horton will be good or Joe Flacco. But you can never go wrong with P. Manning also Brady might suck this year.

For RB Chris Johnson , Ryan Mathews, Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Ray Rice, Frank gore, or even Steven Jackson. These guys are forsure 1000 Yard runners this year.

and WR's & TE's theres a lot of variety.

Edited by Busterifle

I think the Ravens are gonna be beast this year. I can't say the same about the Vikings, but that's good! Football is an exciting sport to watch. I mean honestly I watch baseball still lol... But good luck in your fantasy league, psst if i we're you i'd pick the Ravens,Chargers,Jets,Steelers, or the Vikings Defense

Agreed. I'm excited because I think Flacco is really going to shine this year. *crosses fingers* Watching the Vikings will be very interesting too because I just heard that Favre is back.

Also, thanks for the draft suggestions! I'll post up my roster in a few days when I get it sorted out. ^_^

Man, I can't believe Sidney Rice is going to be out for eight weeks this season. He's one of the WR's in my fantasy team.

Here are some of my other players, by the way: Joe Flacco (QB), Bernard Berrian (WR), Malcom Floyd (WR), Jahvid Best (RB), John Carlson (TE), Brian Dawkins (DB), Andre Carter (DB), D.J. Williams (LB), and the Ravens defense.

I don't think it's the BEST team, but it should still be a fun season.

Man, I can't believe Sidney Rice is going to be out for eight weeks this season. He's one of the WR's in my fantasy team.

Here are some of my other players, by the way: Joe Flacco (QB), Bernard Berrian (WR), Malcom Floyd (WR), Jahvid Best (RB), John Carlson (TE), Brian Dawkins (DB), Andre Carter (DB), D.J. Williams (LB), and the Ravens defense.

I don't think it's the BEST team, but it should still be a fun season.

That's a pretty good team! but since when did DB's LB's get into this o.O I thought it was only Defense in general. But that's pretty good, keep an eye on Dawkins & Best they're injury prone. Floyd is the new #1 reciever in SD so you will get a 1000 Yard season from him. But I've never heard of carlson before.

Awesome! Thanks for the info and advice. ^_^ I'm looking forward to this season. I might even get to to go a Dolphins/Ravens game when Baltimore comes down here.

Awesome! Thanks for the info and advice. ^_^ I'm looking forward to this season. I might even get to to go a Dolphins/Ravens game when Baltimore comes down here.

Have fun ! To be honest I've never been to a Football game either. But i'd like to attend one :D I think the Ravens Defense would whoop the shit out of the Dolphins Offense unless Brandon Marshall gets off, best of luck to you !