HMASERV

Are you playing Video Games Early 80's and 90's

8 posts in this topic

I just wondering if someone here still playing video games.

Then are you familiar with this Game Character?

-Mario and Luigi

-Gunnac

-Bwings

-Zelda

-Link

-Simon Belmont

-Pacman

-Rockman

-Ultros

-Wario

-Crash Bandicoot

-Nitros Oxide

-Gradius

-Ryu

-Akuma

-Vega

Yeah. I still do play those games. Heck I still have my SNES, Sega Genesis, Atari & Super Nintendo. From time to time I jump back on the classics to relive old fond memories.

Well, I really liked my baby shower because I was given a lot of presents and they were really good. I didn't bother about any special decorations and all that stuff. Though there are special sites that recommend to make this event to some extent thematic, like a real party - you can see more at baby shower ideas. As for me, I think it only brings additional troubles to care about.

Well, there, who already managed to play in the pussy saga android? Just do not laugh, but I'm afraid that I can not stop if I start playing something like that. There are so many sexy pictures and girls, pussies, tits, and everything. It is a really attractive but at the time scary what if someone will see it?

I don't, I prefer to  play blackjack with Bitcoin. Playing video games is a useless activity but when you have a chance to win some money, that's great. You can test your luck and skills and the process of playing is much more involving this way.