Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkMartinez

Good hosting

10 posts in this topic

I've always been a fan of Digital Ocean if they meet your needs. Their interface is refreshing after spending a lot of time living within cpanel, however they are a vps so you'll have to setup what you need.

Shared web hosting is the best option when you want to start something. Try going through reviews before selecting a company.

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

If you're comfortable working with a VPS, why would you go with shared hosting to begin with? You can get a DigitalOcean VPS for $5/month.

And if your website is anything beyond a simple static website or Wordpress blog, you're going to need to SSH to your server anyways, so I don't see how using shared hosting would make your life any easier.

Edited by 7D2DServerHosting

Well mate we are in a era where experts are recommending managed WordPress hosting platform which minimum the overall effort and provide numerous feature on single click. There numerous managed platform out there but I personally Cloudways because they provide quality services at standard rate. Cheers 

In start, webmasters usually have less experience of managing websites, they need less bandwidth and resources to run a website also they usually have little budget. Considering these points I must say you should be looking for a hosting company that provides cPannel, a good auto installer for Wordpress, enough disk space and bandwidth and most importantly economical. Also there should be an option for updating your plan for future as you can expect that your website will grow.

One good option is WP Engine. They are providing sufficient shared hosting plan for beginners. Another good option is Siteground. They are providing average plans that can even take care of a grown up Wordpress website. You can check their pluses and minuses http://www.sitegroundwebhostingreviews.com/siteground-vs-wp-engine/ and than choose the best one for yourself.