Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tk-hassan

Wordpress or Joomla ?

13 posts in this topic

Wordpress and Joomla are probably the two most popular content management systems, which one is your favorite and why ?

I prefer wordpress as well. I've found the community and plugin developers very helpful with issues that I have ran into in the past. In fairness, I've only briefly tried Joomla, but I was able to pickup Wordpress easier.

No doubt WordPress because today everyone want easy solution hosting your website with joomla can be a messy job if you aren't that technical than this can be your worst night mare. WordPress has the most active community across internet as compared to any other CMS whereas there are several wordpress managed hosting providers who ease users by allowing them to deploy WordPress on one click. 

As far as SEO perspective every folk recommend WordPress due to plugins like SEO Yoast and All in One Seo which minimize the overall effort. All the best. Cheers 

I found out that Wordpress is easier to use. For example the covering of your page plays extremely important role, because if it looks unattractive or customers just do not understand how to make a purchase, nothing will work out. To make their decision easier and faster you can use such plugin - https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-pricing-table-plugin/20841735

For me it has to be Wordpress, I have always found it easy to install for clients and easy to update and maintain. All of our clients that use Wordpress have found it easy to use and navigate, and all the free plugins help a lot.

I prefer to use WordPress. Because many free and paid plugins and themes are available to extend WordPress functionality.