Guest kroko

Looking for a dedicated server host

9 posts in this topic

Hallo

As the tittle says, then i am looking for a dedicated server host. i have searched for hours now and the only one that could fit my needs was OVH. They apparently only take customers from the uk. i used to host at hetzner but i cant do that anymore since they dont offer hardware firewalls as addon. below you can see what i need:

16-32GB Ram
1 Quard Core cpu (4 cores)
A 100/100 Internet connection
5-10 TB Traffic
Hardware firewall
Hosted close to denmark (Germany, Netherlands, France, UK)

Do anyone know a good company that offers that?  i will use it for my GSP (game service provider)

I use webtropia for my nodes around Germany, since that is where their DC is located. They their economy root servers which are fairly affordable. I purchased one a few days ago and the setup time was reasonable. Hope this helps ;)

Dedicated! Gotta go CloudApp datacenters with Fusion I/O my friend! But try that low cost one out of Chicago the they have a DC out your way aswell. I cant remember there name they do unlimted bw.

There are many good providers out there, you can try OnraHost, Snoork etc... or if you type dedicated server review, you can choose others with good reviews. :)