Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest oomph

What Panel has the best Linux server features and support?

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am interested in getting some feedback as to which panel has the best linux support?

I know lots of people like TCADMIN, but have heard the linux support leaves some room for improvement.

What is a good panel alternative for linux and MS support?

Thoughts?

Actually TCAdmin has better Linux support than Windows in my opinion, it supports all major games on linux such as Gmod, Minecraft, CSS, Killing Floor etc. And the linux binaries are a lot more stable and require less resources.

I use TCAdmin and although I am on windows I did previously use GameCP and I did not enjoy the experience as much as I would like, TCAdmin is only $5 more a month, well worth it. Large and most importantly Up To Date games. GameCP has very outdated games in its system.

TCAdmin is still the best openly available game panel for linux. If you want anything better you'll have to make it yourself. Also I think TCAdmin quality for Linux is on par with Windows, you just need to know what you're doing. 

Readed the topic but id rather go with GameCP on the beginning as for 15$ you also get a billing and pay sistem with it. I also want to ask you is GameCP safe to use is it easy to brake in ?