Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lobodkins

Any good web development services?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

The reason for my request is that I am looking for professional web development services and need your help to choose the best.

What can you say about S4support.com?

How professional are they?

What alternatives can you recommend me to visit?

Thanks in advance.

Depends what you are looking for really..

Never used s4support but it looks like their business is located in India. I always try to stay away from working with people where there might be a language barrier. I've had problems with that in the past. It might be hard to get EXACTLY what you're looking for. As always, you get what you pay for. Then again it depends on what you're looking for.

I'd recommend staying away from out sourcing to India. I've dealt with many different groups of programmers from India, and much to the like of ix007 have not received exactly what I wanted, and sometimes nothing at all. I frequently vouch for a company I've used multiple times, located in California: QualityLogos.net Another great web developer, although requiring a higher budget, is KyleMKramer.

Good luck on your search!

I've noticed that S4support.com has offices in USA and India. They ensure that all the clients get the best services irrespective of their business status or background.

Many webmasters appreciate them - this could be seen in lots of nice feedbacks. Pricing is quite reasonable.

Go ahead and try  them.

I recognized that s4support.com Android programmer and Android developer have more than 4 years of core experience in Mobile Application Development using JAVA programming language and other available platforms.

Moreover, they also specialize in Websites, Graphics for iPhone Mobile. They design, develop & deploy successful applications for iPhone and iPod Touch.

Good guys!

Now many IT teams in the development of technical products follow certain techniques. I know that there is Agile, Scrum, Waterfall. What is the difference and is the approach so important? What system would you recommend to use to optimize the process of creating products?

Of course web development should be done by professional IT teams and it affects the quality of the product directly. But also the quality of the process is influenced by the choice of project management methodology https://hygger.io/blog/the-difference-between-agile-and-waterfall/. This allows you to optimize the process and minimize time costs. That chose you?