Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aqua

Dedicated server

16 posts in this topic

I have a rather low budget, since I'm only looking to host a few servers, but this is basically what I'm looking for.

a dedicated/vds server that can hold around 6 servers. I've recently been with NFO as a managed VDS, and I'm looking to order another dedicated/vds that has a panel with it, because I'm clueless when it comes to installing them.

I may just stay with NFO, because it seems like my best option for now, just looking to see if there's anything cheaper/better for a similar price.

What sort of specs are you looking for exactly? Perhaps it would be better to start out on a VPS?

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

Well, I am happy using hostingsource.com - they know how to keep everything working and running.

Their uptime is great and speed is pretty fast. Pricing is reasonable.

They will also pass on the savings to you due to 50% off the price discount, use: 50%discount.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

If your budget is $50-$60 you can get some good dedicated servers like bluehost, 1And1 and few others so go with them because they are nice and can provide a lot of feature's to you.But also take any it disaster recovery plan, so that you will not face any data loose problem in future.