Guest Busterifle

What kind of Phone do you guys have?

89 posts in this topic

Using my Chinese knock off.

Went to Koodo here in Canada to get a sim card for it and the staff person laid his Nexus next to mine and it was pretty much identical.

It runs Android 4.2, but the newer one's are using 4.4.  He said he paid around $675 for his Nexus, and I told him I only paid $421.

He nearly shit.

I feel at the cottage with it in my pocket and the screen patially stopped working.  Think I loosened the connections with the screen.

So I sent it back to China and they are covering it under their 1 yr warranty.  So I needed a phone in the mean time, so I bought another knock off.

I upgraded from a 4-core to an 8-core processor phone, and it's fantastic.  Other than the 8-core drains the battery a bit faster.

I have samsung galaxy S5 Prime edition and use it  for 3G net , music and photos.

Edited by ssgsunny

I have been using different models of Samsung Galaxy since 2011, at the moment I have Samsung Galaxy S5

Since this thread was updated again, I'll post that I personally have an iPhone 6S. I use it for email, games, phone calls, texting, browsing, listening to music, calendar, and so much more.

Before i use samsung J1.When i found this phone called ''Xiaomi''.Everything change at all.The specs and feature are awesome and the prize is affordable.I love it