Guest Natcoweb

getting traffic to the website

13 posts in this topic

Find niche markets that are interested in what you are doing. No point fighting in congested markets that you won't be able to get into.

Word of mouth and facebook ads that means working the streats I try to get to the doors of businesses get they business cards and send them quotes online then check back with them in a few days

Paid Advertise will bring you the best quality traffic, blog posts will be a good start.

I don't know if paid advertising actually pays off with google or facebook.

On our clan site, a gsp review site and coupon site, I have never seen a google ad that showed a gsp ad.

And on facebook, I have never once seen a gsp ad.

I do see a lot of server hosting company ads come up though.

I had to install my own ad manager and I add my own gsp banners so that they get more exposure on the correct sites.

Edited by MajorPain

facebook ads are really bad, I spent $80 worth of free credits. Got a lot of fake likes, 0 posts, 0 real users, 10's of thousands of impressions tho.

Google a bit out facebook ads, the articles are true.

Paid ads are great. Sponsor some sites that arent on google adsense.

Happy customers bring more traffic. A referral system helps too.

Edited by escapedturkey

I prefer referral systems since people will try their hardest to get people so they can get a free server. 

Hi

To get traffic to your website SEO is very important. Optimize your website, research on keywords, optimize it for mobile devices etc. to get SEO results. Consistent posting on social media and planning your marketing strategy well is crucial. At the end of the day it all depends on what your niche is and where they go to look for the product you offer.

Hope this helped.

You can use different ways to get traffic, For example Google Ads or target at facebook. But you should know that if you don't have exciting sales letter, you won't earn money... So the main skill that you should learn it's copywriting. If you don't have any time like a businessman, you can get one-to-one writing help at tis link ThePensters.com . Have you ever heard anything about this?