Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Stium

Looking for a host out of colocrossing Chicago

9 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm located right down the road from colocrossing in Chicago. I'm looking for a 128 tick CS:GO server.

Anyone have a list of the hosts who run out of there?

Thank you,

Stium

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason that you need the upstream provider to be colocrossing?

Out of curiosity, is there a particular reason that you need the upstream provider to be colocrossing?

He stated in his post that he's right down the road from them, and they host many game server providers, so I'd assume it's distance which is the deciding factor.

I'm willing to go any where really but like Alex stated I'm really close to colocrossing.

I've decided to take this in a different direction, I'm a UNIX admin and I am considering getting my own box and colocating it there for my needs. I'll be starting a thread about box builds for HL games/mumble hosting.

Hello all,

I'm located right down the road from colocrossing in Chicago. I'm looking for a 128 tick CS:GO server.

Anyone have a list of the hosts who run out of there?

Thank you,

Stium

Colocrossing expands accross Velocity-Servers.net & SummitServers & Mohawk voice.

I don't think they have updated summit with CS:Go :blink:

He stated in his post that he's right down the road from them, and they host many game server providers, so I'd assume it's distance which is the deciding factor.

Colocrossing does not own their own datacenter, they lease space in another datacenter. For this reason, I'd imagine the OP would be fine with any provider that hosts in that datacenter and not specifically just colocrossing?

Colocrossing does not own their own datacenter, they lease space in another datacenter. For this reason, I'd imagine the OP would be fine with any provider that hosts in that datacenter and not specifically just colocrossing?

I agree. ColoCrossing is probably just the point of reference, since he might not know the name of the DC.

Also, I would try the ColoCrossing provider Mikey mentioned before.