Welcome to GSPtalk.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

What is GSPtalk.com?

We're a community based on discussing anything related to game, voice, or web servers.

Server providers, gaming communities, and regular gamers are all invited to hang out. Discuss! Debate! Learn from each other! Spread the love and get involved!

Photo

Voice Server Resellers

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

HogWildMark

HogWildMark

• Regular Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationCanada
Who are the best companies not only by price but also by service and reliability to resell voice servers for?
Mark LaViolette
Forums@MarkLaViolette.com
Social Networks: Twitter / Facebook

Guest_James_*

Guest_James_*
  • Guests
I used http://bargainvoice.com/

Any other host either has a bad reputation or is not licensed. They have excellent customer service and upon leaving bargain voice (financial issues at the time) they gave me a coupon to come back and $20 off the setup fee.

Influx

Influx

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN
NationVoice has a good program, probably the most widely used ventrilo reseller. I recently noticed GameServers has started a reseller program; looks much better feature wise.
Josh "Influx" Brody
Brand expert by day; zombie slayer by night

HogWildMark

HogWildMark

• Regular Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationCanada

NationVoice has a good program, probably the most widely used ventrilo reseller. I recently noticed GameServers has started a reseller program; looks much better feature wise.

I did not see a link to the NationVoice reseller program nor have they replied to my sales ticket. Do you have a link to their reseller.

On the other hand GameServers actually got back to me in less than 24 hours and answered all my questions.

I also came across this reseller which also sounds promising from Pure Voice Communications: http://www.pure-voice.net/resellers

Edited by HogWildMark, May 7, 2012 - 11:59 AM.

Mark LaViolette

HogWildMark

HogWildMark

• Regular Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationCanada

I just had a chat with NationVoice.

NationVoice Chat Transcript

Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 15:27:18 -0400
-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Mark LaViolette
Email: Mark@HogWIldHost.com
Question: I would like to know if you still offer a Ventrilo Reseller Program, if so, is there a link for me to review and read over?

Chat Reference Number: 21620
-------------------------------------------------------------
| 07.05.2012 15:24:53 | Patrick: Hello Mark LaViolette, my name is Patrick. One moment please while I review your question. Thank you!
| 07.05.2012 15:25:20 | Patrick: Hello mark thank you for inquiring. We unfortunately do not off the reseller program anymore.
| 07.05.2012 15:25:29 | Patrick: do not have**
| 07.05.2012 15:25:52 | Mark LaViolette: Thats to bad. How come?
| 07.05.2012 15:26:23 | Patrick: I am not aware of why. Only that we do not offer it anymore.

Mark LaViolette

Influx

Influx

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

I did not see a link to the NationVoice reseller program nor have they replied to my sales ticket. Do you have a link to their reseller.

On the other hand GameServers actually got back to me in less than 24 hours and answered all my questions.

I also came across this reseller which also sounds promising from Pure Voice Communications: http://www.pure-voice.net/resellers

Just asked them, they said that they aren't offering it anymore. Strange.

http://www.darkstarllc.com/reselling/
http://www.light-spe...om/reseller.php
http://ventriloreseller.com/ looks interesting.
http://www.defconser...o-reseller.html not a fan of their business practices though...

edit: I JUST asked Mark, too. lol.

Edited by Influx, May 7, 2012 - 01:39 PM.

Josh "Influx" Brody
Brand expert by day; zombie slayer by night

jbiloh

jbiloh

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • 0 reviews

I used http://bargainvoice.com/

Any other host either has a bad reputation or is not licensed. They have excellent customer service and upon leaving bargain voice (financial issues at the time) they gave me a coupon to come back and $20 off the setup fee.

Bargainvoice is great. Highly recommended!
Jon Biloh (jbiloh-at-colocrossing.com)
ColoCrossing.com, part of the VSNX family of companies

Benjamin-US

Benjamin-US

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationDallas, Tx
Darkstarr LLC , are not bad http://www.darkstarllc.com/reselling/

Edge Game Servers | High Performance Servers at an affordable price.
| Game Servers | Voice Servers | Dedicated Servers | VDS/VPS | Webhosting |
|Chicago IL | Dallas TX | Germany Frankfurt |New York NYC | Seattle Washington | Los Angeles CA|

ReconHosting

ReconHosting

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationErie Pennsylvania
When we started back in 09 we tried DarkStar...That was a disaster! The moved to Bargain voice. We were there for awhile until we got on the ball with the TS ATHP and started to set up our own machines.

BV back then was amazing. Never an issue they cannot handle billing was spot on and support was tight.

Now it has been a while since we were a re-seller but I know they changed hands to Thunderbolt I believe out here in Belivew Washington. I think they also bought Nation Voice here a while ago. I know there were some transition issues when they moved the servers after the take over. But I believe that they got it sorted.

So it would seem that BV is about the top contender imo
Recon Hosting
Quality Hosting at a Fraction of the Price
TS ATHP | Full Service Web Host | Radio Streaming Servers | Web Design | Server Managment

GoNetworkServers

GoNetworkServers

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • 0 reviews

I'd advise against using NationVoice, we have a very bad experience with their business ethics. Give darkstarllc or hurricanehost a try
Order today @ Go-Network Servers [Approved MineCraft & McMyAdmin Provider]
Fast Setup | Free Web-Hosting & MySQL | McMyAdmin & Game Panel | FTP | 24/7 Customer Support

mainvoice

mainvoice

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 reviews

bargainvoice is a great option.

Mainvoice Communications
Great prices on Teamspeak, Ventrilo and Mumble servers
www.mainvoice.net

santhoshadimai

santhoshadimai

• New Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 reviews

Who are the best companies not only by price but also by service and reliability to resell voice servers for?

Well.. you can search on Google.... that is great idea.

HogWildMark

HogWildMark

• Regular Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationCanada

Well.. you can search on Google.... that is great idea.

I did do that. But I was looking for input from people that have actually used the services of these resellers. Not just text reviews posted on some blog or article.
Mark LaViolette

FPSnetwork

FPSnetwork

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • 0 reviews
Bargainvoice did resellers a while a go...

ChristopherUFC

ChristopherUFC

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 reviews
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

When we started back in 09 we tried DarkStar...That was a disaster! The moved to Bargain voice. We were there for awhile until we got on the ball with the TS ATHP and started to set up our own machines.

BV back then was amazing. Never an issue they cannot handle billing was spot on and support was tight.

Now it has been a while since we were a re-seller but I know they changed hands to Thunderbolt I believe out here in Belivew Washington. I think they also bought Nation Voice here a while ago. I know there were some transition issues when they moved the servers after the take over. But I believe that they got it sorted.

So it would seem that BV is about the top contender imo

I used Darkstar LLC before for ventrilo resellers and didn't have any issues with them.

Get your gaming services from Xfrag-Servers today!
Services from 45p per slot with Instant Setup, FTP Access

1paket

1paket

• Regular Users
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • 0 reviews
I have heard of them but have never tried.

Cormick14

Cormick14

• New Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 0 reviews

we are looking at pure voice too... their pricing looks really good and i have used them in the past for a personal server and never had an issue.  anyone else try them? opinions?

LowHopNetworks

LowHopNetworks

• New Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 reviews

barginvoice.com offers a reseller program