Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest camcole1

Good Places to find website themes for hosting companies?

22 posts in this topic

I am trying to find myself a new theme, hopefully wordpress and whmcs friendly... anyone have any suggestions

Editing HTML is easy. You will not need a coder. Its best to learn to do it on your own when editing html. Especially since the site is already coded and designed.

That way you need not rely on other to do the editing for and you will not need to wait for the job to get done.

Nvm... That Is a lot of money to be spending

What type of business are you trying to start? You have to remember that a website is very important to a company's business and also its for a customer's impression.

It can tell a lot of the company if you are just going to end up using any free themes or cheap templates you can buy from like templatemonsters.

I'm not saying it won't work at all, as I do understand everyone has to start somewhere but I would save up a bit more and invest it on a custom design website

then using a premade so your company will look more unique and stands out more.

I've pmed you camcole. It's always good to learn html on your own that way you have an additional tool in your toolbox that you need not rely on an outside entity. However, developing a site with functionality in mind relies on alot more than just knowing html. How do you handle an website issue when it goes awry, or (God forbid) you get hacked and have to undo what's been done.

Ultimately it boils down how serious you are about the venture you're jumping into. Evaluate your skills and learning curve against your time frame and your budget and then take it from there.

You're better off spending $150 on a starving artist than buying a Template Monster (or similiar) product. Those templates are really poor.

Using a template is a good start, but you really need to consider to throws some bucks after a unique design.

When we started, we used a (slightly modified) template for some weeks. One day we came upon another webhost who used the exact same template. That was a very bad experience! After that we hired a designer to design our main site.

I would recommend WHT. They have a great range of templates in their Design area for sale everyday!

I like templatemonster but I really don't care what templates I use they all look kinda good to me.

I usually find ThemeForest has the best themes at the best prices - always had issues with Template Monster in terms of browser compatibility etc.

I believe that a website should be improving with your business.

Launching: ($0.00 to $60.00 USD) Template from Theme Forest or Template Monster will do the job.

Expansion: ($150.00 to $1,250.00 USD) Custom Design from Herzam Designs or IV Grafix.

Maturity: ($3,000.00 to $15,000.00 USD) Best web design and development from http://askovi.com/

We use template monster for our website. We would definitely reccomend having a look at them!

Edited by TCFServers