Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest GameServersDirect

Does the website design matter?

14 posts in this topic

Does the website really need to be amazing in order to get sales?

What colour schemes work best on a GSP website?

Whats the most important aspect of a GSP?

Does the website really need to be amazing in order to get sales?

Coming from a customer's perspective, i would say no.The site should have a professional look and feel to it,but it doesn't have to be amazing.

What colour schemes work best on a GSP website?

I prefer dark schemes myself,but doesn't really matter.

Whats the most important aspect of a GSP?

Performance and support IMHO.

Edited by LittleB

I believe the website design is a crucial part to online sales. It's essentially your store, and you wouldn't want to be selling hosting services out of a shack, now would you?

Many customers have told me that they have chosen me because of my site design, so it's obviously important. I recommend you check out KyleMKramer.com for a good design.

The website is the landing page, it's the most important aspect of your company.

If you're sticking with a theme, stick with it. People will be confused and all over the show if you didn't.

I agree. The website is one of the most important aspect of a company.

It tells them who they are, how organized and dedicated their site is, and the time, effort, and money they put into their website.

Don't use a free template and expect to see a big thing going because most likely people might think this is a small company or a company ran without any money.

Everything matters, but it's not a key value. Unless your site is incompatible or designed by a 12 year old, I don't think your potential customers would leave just by the look of your site.

You can be very successful with a old style design, like Burstnet: http://burst.net

What turns me off however is if the site is crowded with heavy graphics. Especially those who set a 1920x1080 wallpaper as the website body background. Wtf...

Edited by RLV

Website does matter. One of the tools used by Marketing Departments to play with visitor's head.

If you need a good design for a decent price, go with Harzem at www.harzemdesigns.com (He designed FRAGNET).

I do not recommend IV Grafix to anyone. Spencer Wade will take "years" to design your stuff, and he is getting "mad" or he will refund you when you ask for specific revisions.

I also did business with Ali from Untouchable-Media. I have good and bad things to say about him, but I still would not choose him over Harzem.

Edited by DepositServers

I also believe the website design is important because it is where your customers purchase servers

Matters 100%. Your website is what you're presenting to potential customers -- if it portrays a poor image you aren't likely to convert well.

It is extremely important to have a well designed website as it represents the service you can provide.

its important yes, if you got a nice website, ppl will think automaticly that you got nice servers to

Has anybody ever taken up making landing pages? Where could I find some trustworthy information on how to do this? I`ve visited this site https://sites.unet.com/, it seems good but I`m not quite sure whether it`s really useful or not, has anybody seen this stuff, is it really worth taking one`s time? Please write me back guys!

I think that nowadays everyone should be aware of what is going on, especially with all these brands, etc. To stand out among other people I regularly read this page - http://1000logos.net/ . Here I have found many interesting things about famous brands, so I can impress someone.