Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest UWH-Mike

Which Website provide best Hosting Services??

25 posts in this topic

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I would check for reviews on web hosting talk, allot of great deals from great companies.

This is the perfect place to look, however don't take everything as gospel. Some companies don't get reviews posted soly on WebHostingTalk. Make sure you have a good search through Google for information about their company, past and existing customers with any of their reviews and feedback.

I would recommed contacting the host you want to use and ask for a trial period so that you can evaluate their service and customer support.

There is no best host ever. there is only the best one according to your specific needs.

As 2 other people have said, it all depends.

If you could answer : Whats your budget \ what will you pay? , What are you useing this service for, and how much traffic does your site generate? Sometimes vps's may be in question for larger sites and communities , Do you plan on having a lot of emails\sub domains\addon domains?

As far as service, speed, and reliability. I reccomend Eleven2 ;).

As 2 other people have said, it all depends. If you could answer : Whats your budget \ what will you pay? , What are you useing this service for, and how much traffic does your site generate? Sometimes vps's may be in question for larger sites and communities , Do you plan on having a lot of emails\sub domains\addon domains? As far as service, speed, and reliability. I reccomend Eleven2 ;).
As 2 other people have said, it all depends. If you could answer : Whats your budget \ what will you pay? , What are you useing this service for, and how much traffic does your site generate? Sometimes vps's may be in question for larger sites and communities , Do you plan on having a lot of emails\sub domains\addon domains? As far as service, speed, and reliability. I reccomend Eleven2 ;).

I am off topic, but I have to say that I ike eleven2's website. They also seems like a very reliable host.

He asked this question back in December last year, I would say he has either found a suitable host or is no longer looking.

Try this, " collect and select" , search some well-known and reliable web hosting company.try to record their packages offered, uptimes and some valuable informations. Compare them all and select the best company that fits your needs.

Getting into the directories and reading updated reviews about the good web hosting providers may be hepful to you. By then you can compare your picks and choose from it. ^_^

There is no best web host, there is only the best for specific personal needs and requirements.

There is no best host ever, there is only the best one for your specific needs and budget.

Totally agree. You can't just pick one "best" host for all needs. However, there are certain signs that can help you define whether a particular hosting provider is worth a try or not. 

A reliable webhosting company is one that keeps your website running all the time. That is why becase if your site is not running your getting no hits on it, no income from it. That's the first and formost thing that makes a good webhosting company.

Really depends what you are looking for. If you are a local business you can go even with a local host provider. If you have a national business you can think to Godaddy, iPage, or other big hosting companies who maintain and work for million of clients. Godaddy has the best price £1.29 and you get Unlimited: Space, Traffic plus Free Domain. 

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it? Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Honestly experts are recommending managed WordPress hosting due to several edges like: Vertical Scaling, Multiple Data Center, CDN, SSL and Varnish Cache. There are numerous managed cloud platforms but I personally like: Siteground, Cloudways and A2Hosting due to their performance and support. Cheers