Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Webcs-Peter

Best Free Web Host with No Ads

13 posts in this topic

Is there any free web host available where we can host our domains with no ad, no link from my site to their site, which can provide free website builder as well. I know it’s difficult to find out but which one is the best free web host in this category in your view?

Webhosting is pretty cheap. It'll cost you more of a hassle than paying a couple bucks for a decent provider.

It is more recommended to use reliable host with low prices to be sure in your websites stability and performance

Can express the point that free web hosts can be good only for testing websites, but not for running them day by day.

I would recommend to stay away from the hosts offering free hosting accounts.

I would better pay some extra dollars and have no headaches and get professional hosting and support service.

I would also recommend not going for free hosting, You may have a site on min and the next its gone or very slow!

Best bet is to pay for a host :)

You'll be very lucky to find one in all honesty Most will either, oversell, overload, no tlc, probably no AV so virused like mad, subjected to heavy DDoS, exploit scripts etc. not to mention the owner would probably need to make their money back so they would ask you for link backs, banners etc.

The free web host is not a good solution if you plan to run an online business or blog for making money. In general, the free web hosts display their ads on your site without your permission.